Wentworth Training and Research Ltd : Terms and Conditions
- Work conducted must be ordered in writing prior to work commencing.
- Payment will be due fourteen days from date of invoice.
- The entire scope of work proposed and deliverables to be provided will be included in the quotation.
- Any modification to the proposal scope or price shall be in writing. The client shall not be entitled to sell, give, or otherwise transfer, any Wentworth Training and Research Ltd, work product or deliverables to any third party without written consent.
- Authorised travel, subsistence and other expenses directly relating to the project or programme (e.g. cost of training materials) are charged at cost. Travel expenses will be at a rate of standard class train fare or 55p per mile for travel by car.
- Aborted design work will be charged up to the stage reached at the agreed Daily Rate. Programme delivery and consultancy work will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
50% of all total cost for cancellations within 30 days
75% of total cost for cancellation within ten days
Full payment for any later cancellations
- Programme postponements, are subject to a minimum charge of 10% of the total cost if the programme is rescheduled within two months. Otherwise normal cancellation costs apply.
- All copyright for material produced remains the sole property of Wentworth Training and Research Ltd and its Associates, unless otherwise agreed at the start of the contract.
- Wentworth Training and Research Ltd and its Associates undertake to respect in the strictest confidence any information and data given by its clients and will not divulge any information to third parties unless express permission is given.